It’s on. Like Donkey Kong. July 28th, 29th brings the 10th Annual Big Thirst Ultimate Tournament in smokin’ hot Kamloops British Columbia. Registration for bids to this fine fancy tournament is opening shortly at kamultimate.com[under maintenance], so rope your team together and let’s do this thing.
– The Kamloops Tournament capital of Canada fieldset at McArthur Island.
– One river island. One location.
– True surveyed UPA 100m.
Divisions & Play
– All levels (A, B, and C).
– Free unlimited beer. Now read on.
– Mixed drinks.
– Big outdoors, big fun, big music, big lights. Like that beer commercial you know eh!
– Shuttling to and from the Big Thirst host hotel.
– And so forth.
– Big Thirst Host Hotel
2 Bedroom Suites – $99.95 per suite per night
4 Bedroom Suites – $139.95 per suite per night
– Free Camping
Party site camping.
Impress others with your mad survival skills.
Stage your own ManTracker.
OTHER IMPORTANT INFO:
Cost is $70 per player, $50 for under 19 years old, and a $400 team deposit (returned) to secure your spot. I know I have heard from many of you, but to keep it solid, please send me an email back if all this interests you and I’ll keep in touch. Online registration and other options will open shortly at kamultimate.com[under maintenance].
TD Big Thirst – e-mail: email@example.com