The Vancouver Ultimate League – one of the largest adult sports leagues in the world – is offering its Juniors Summer League again for players aged 18 and under. Registration opens on Monday, May 26th and runs until June 9th.
VUL Juniors Summer League
- What – Standard VUL co-ed league format, with two games per week running from June to the end of July.
- Who – Open to all junior players (18 and under) and all skill levels. Most players are 14 and older.
- When -Games begin at 6:00pm and 7:30pm, with all players ending their night of games or clinics at 8:45pm.
- Where – Central fields in Vancouver. Exact locations TBD
- Cost – $400 per team ($550 without a Chaperone); or $30 for Single, $50 for Duo, $80 for Trio. For Duo’s and Trio’s, at least one player must be female. All prices include GST.
To register, please go to the VUL’s Summer Junior League page and sign up via the VUL website.
For questions and inquiries, please contact Maria Chau at youth[at]vul.bc.ca