The BC Ultimate Society will hold its Annual General Meeting on the evening of Wednesday, November 26th, 2014 at the Vancouver Curling Club.
The AGM is open for all BC Ultimate members in good standing to attend. The evening’s agenda will include:
- Presentation of program and financial reports by BCU Board members and General Manager
- Presentation and voting for new BCU Board of Director candidates – three spots will be filled this year
- Discussion and voting on any new motions or new business (details TBA). Any proposed new Business Items must be submitted to the Board of Directors at least 7 days prior to the Annual General Meeting.
Can’t attend the AGM in person? You can still participate and vote via remote web conferencing (AnyMeeting) or by giving someone in attendance a signed proxy vote form. To participate via web conference, please register to receive the conference link:
BC Ultimate Society Board of Directors nominations now open
- Are you passionate about growing and developing the sport of ultimate in this province?
- Do you want to contribute directly to the development of ultimate in communities across BC?
- Or do you just want to gain experience in the field of sport governance and administration?
If any of these apply to you, then the BC Ultimate Board of Directors is the place for you.
Nominations for Board candidates are now open. If you would like to nominate yourself or someone else, please send an email to email@example.com with the following info by November 16, 2014:
– Signature of the Nominee or other confirmation of acceptance of the nomination (email is ok)
– Contact information including email address and residential address
– A brief summary outlining the Nominee’s qualifications (i.e. short bio – samples can be found here)
There are three Board positions to be filled for 2014 – successful candidates will serve 2-year terms. The deadline for nominations is November 16.
All candidates are required to attend the BC Ultimate Society’s annual general meeting (AGM) on November 26, 2014 from 7pm-8pm at the Vancouver Curling Club. Participation and voting can be done in person, by proxy vote form or by remote web conference participation.