Whistler 5 on 5 is BC’s fastest growing tournament! The tournament started in 2013 with 13 teams and expanded to 20 teams in 2014. This year it’s looking like 20+ teams, which means the tournament could cap out. This includes teams so far from Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, Kamloops, Nelson and Victoria.
It all happens May Long Weekend (May 16-17th). Here are 5 awesome reasons to play Whistler 5 on 5:
- 5 on 5 ulty is really fun. It’s fast paced, you sub on the fly, and you touch the disc a lot.
- It’s cheap and easy.
The $53/person* registration fee covers:
- 7-8 games
- Your own disc
- Lunches on Sat and Sun and other delicious field food.
Optional $40/night hostel deal covers:
- A cozy bed for sleeping
- Homemade breakfasts on Sat and Sun!
- The beauty of the mountains. Watching the disc fly against the backdrop of the Pacific Coastal Mountains is just awesome.
- You can do more than play ulty. It’s May Long Weekend. Stay Sunday night and go skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, disc golfing, hiking, ziplining…the list goes on…
- Past participants LOVE this tourney:
“Whistler 5 on 5 was my favorite tournament of 2014. I’m bringing my own team this year to share that experience with more of my friends.” – Andrew from Uninterrupted Eye Contact
“This is one of my favorite tournaments from last year, and our team had such a great time. Beautiful fields, beautiful scenery and wonderfully organized tournament.” – Mara from B.A.B.R
“This tourney has been incredibly fun the past two years. I can safely say that Whistler and Potlatch are the two most anticipated tournaments of the year for most Toolbox players” – Ian from Toolbox
Here’s what you need to do:
- Check out the Website, and enter the draw to win registration.
- Like the Facebook page – more prizes to be given here.
- Assemble your team and register!
*Early Registration Fee which runs until Feb 28. Fees go up slightly during regular registration which runs Mar 1 – April 15.