We can provide funding for projects and courses.
Do you have a project idea that will help develop ultimate in BC? We’d like to hear about it!
For small projects (under $500), we accept requests at any time. To apply, send a proposal to us which includes:
- a brief description of your project including goals, participants, budget, and dates;
- other sources of funding, if any; and
- the amount you are requesting from us.
For larger projects, we would include them in our annual application to the BC Government for Community Gaming Grants. A fair amount of documentation is required for Gaming Grant applications, and we must receive all paperwork by April 30 at the latest. For large projects, please contact us as far in advance as possible.
BC Ultimate will fund members up to 75% of the cost of registration for a course in these areas:
- Coaching Canada
- Sports first aid
- Serving It Right certification
- Leadership development
- plus any other courses which the Board agrees to fund.
- You must be a member in good standing.
- Email the membership coordinator a brief outline of your qualifications, the course description, and describe how the course will benefit the ultimate in BC.
- The Board will determine what percentage of the course fees will be covered based on the appropriateness of the course, the benefit to ultimate in BC, the qualifications of the applicant, and the amount of funds available in this fiscal year.
- If the Board approves the application, the funding will be provided after the Board receives a receipt of the course registration & payment.