Going into it’s second year, Whistler 5 on 5 is going to be bigger and better this May 17-18th (May Long Weekend). Here’s the 5 most awesome things about Whistler 5 on 5:
1. 5 on 5 is really fun. This fast paced variation of regular ultimate involves subbing on the fly and lots of good ol’ running.
2. It’s cheap and easy.
- $50/person registration fee covers:
- 7-8 games
- Your own disc
- Lunches on Sat and Sun and other delicious field food.
- $40/night hostel deal covers:
- A cozy bed for sleeping
- Homemade breakfasts on Sat and Sun!
3. The beauty of the mountains. Watching the disc fly against the backdrop of the Pacific Coastal Mountains is just awesome.
4. You can do more than play ulty. It’s May Long Weekend. Stay Sunday night and go skiing, snowboarding, mountain biking, disc golfing, hiking, ziplining…the list goes on…
5. Beautiful Grass. In fact, the best in Whistler!
Registration opens Feb 15th. After March 10th, fees go up. Here’s what you need to do: