The Junior High School Championship features two divisions (Div I & Div II) playing the provincial championships for the 8-10 grade level. This event also includes an Invite division for senior (Grades 11/12) teams that did not participate in the BC School Sports Senior Provincials.
May 25/26, 2019
Junior Division I
Junior Division II
$400/team + GST
Registration for this event is now OPEN. Bids for Junior Division I will be given to teams based on year end ranking after regional events. Regional bids are outlined below. Junior Division II registration is first come, first served. Senior Invite bids will be given out to teams who register based on geographic diversity and development opportunities.
2019 Junior Division I Bid Allocation
|Region||# of Bids|
|Fraser Valley||5 Bids (One Bid Added from each of North and Vancouver Island)|
|North Shore/Sunshine Coast||3 Bids (One Bid Added from Kootenays)|
|Vancouver||7 Bids (One Bid Added from Okanagan)|
|Vancouver Island||0 Bid|
Wait List: Fraser Valley, Fraser Valley, North Shore/Sunshine Coast (Wait List bids will be given out if regions do not use up all of their available bids)
- Kootenays – The southeastern portion of the province South of the #1 Hwy between Revelstoke and Golden, East of (and including) Rossland, Trail and Castlegar.
- Fraser Valley – Eastern Fraser River Valley from Burnaby/Surrey/White Rock to Hope.
- North Shore & Sunshine Coast – North Vancouver District and City, West Vancouver and all towns north along the #99 Highway to Pemberton and the Sunshine Coast (Gibsons, Sechelt and the Howe Sound Islands)
- Okanagan – South Central BC East of Hope, South of Williams Lake and West of and including Revelstoke, Cherryville and Grand Forks.
- North – Northern BC beginning at and including Williams Lake and all towns North of that point (including Alexis Creek, Dawsons Landing and Namu)
- Richmond – City of Richmond including Delta.
- Vancouver – City of Vancouver
- Vancouver Island – Vancouver Island, Southern Gulf Islands, Northern Inlet Islands, and Powell River.