BC Ultimate is proudly partnered with VC Ultimate to be the official merchandise provider for all our events and programs.
As part of this partnership and their 20th anniversary as a company, VC Ultimate is extending these exclusive offers to all BC teams:
- 20% off all sublimation orders
- No extra charge for rush orders
- Special pricing on orders for all BC teams (contact VC Ultimate for details)
Are you a graduating high school student planning to attend a post-secondary institution in the fall? Applications for BC Ultimate’s 2018 Bursary Program are now open.
The BCU Bursary Program was created for provide financial assistance for university- or college-bound students who best represent the sport of Ultimate, the Spirit of the Game, and who have an interest in contributing to the development of the sport in their community. The 2018 bursary program will be issuing up to two $750 grants to successful applicants entering accredited post-secondary institutions in Fall 2018.
Applications must include:
- A short, one page essay describing how Ultimate has influenced your personal development and future direction; include specific educational goals and financial needs
- The contact information of your current team’s coach or teacher sponsor and completed letter of reference
- An accepted letter to the post-secondary institution of your choice is
preferred. Proof of full-time enrollment will be required prior to bursary being issued (scanned or downloaded copy of documents are
- Your current contact information, including date of birth, current grade and school of graduation
Selections will be made based on the following criteria:
- The quality of the essay
- Demonstrated financial need
- Embodiment of the Spirit of the Game
- Planned future contributions to Ultimate
Applications are due on May 31, 2018 at 9:00pm, with the awards announcement coming on June 3, 2018. Application packages and questions about the bursary can be emailed to outreach[at]bcultimate[dot]ca.
PDFs – 2018 BCU Bursary Program, 2018 BCU Bursary References